Your partner in
transportation of meds
and high-value goods
International road transport
Welcome to Eltrans
We specialise in the transport of medicinal
products and high-value goods.
If you are a distributor or manufacturer of meds or high-value products and
even if only one of the following options refers to you, you are in the right place.
- Your internal fleet is insufficient to handle the transport of pharmaceuticals on time and to cover all supply directions.
- You have small batches of meds which are not enough for one refrigerated truck and consequently you incur additional costs because your meds require to be transported in separate shipments.
- You are under time pressure so as to deliver meds according to the schedule, and your forwarders might not be able to satisfy such expectations at all times.
- The forwarders you cooperate with are not responsive, and it is difficult to contact them in the afternoon or at night.
- Your internal policy imposes a need to cooperate with a forwarder who follows the procedures verified during inspections of the Chief Pharmaceutical Inspectorate.
- It is important for you to have an uninterrupted and transparent insight to the methods of transporting your cargo and the fulfilment of all conditions of controlled temperature transport.
- You require top-notch theft protections and high insurance guarantees.
What can we
do for you?
High-value goods transport
Handling and warehousing
Sale and rental of truck tractors and refrigerated trucks
Why is it worth it to
cooperate with Eltrans?
- We have ready-to-use procedures and documents, which allows us to start doing business with you even in 24h.
- We are capable of organising transport to each part of Europe in 24h. We are not afraid of new directions, because we have great experience in customs procedures – we successfully carry out shipments to such distant countries as Morocco, Kazakhstan, and Mongolia.
- We have nearly 20 years of experience in international refrigerated transport. Our vehicles are appropriately equipped and secured to transport the most demanding goods on the market.
- We operate strictly according to procedures resulting from GDP. Additionally, we adjust our procedures to our clients’ requirements.
- External and internal audits are carried out in our company regularly in order to confirm the conformity of our operations with relevant procedures.
- All individuals involved in our services are familiar with all procedures and requirements. Our workers take part in introductory and refresher trainings at least once a year. Drivers are additionally equipped with transport manuals.
Read our blog.
Transport compliant with GDP procedures
We carry out transport to 33 countries
Europe and 7 Central Asian countries
the Czech Republic
9 000 000
The number of kilometres
travelled in 2022
the number of vehicles
in our fleet in 2022
8 500 000
the number of kilometres
travelled in 2021
the number of vehicles
in our fleet in 2021