I. Preliminary provisions
- The purpose of the Policy is to define the principles, manner of processing and use of data and information from users of the website, and includes information on the rights of individuals concerning the personal data provided by them.
- Please read the contents of this Policy carefully. By accessing or using this website and submitting any personal information, you accept the terms of this Policy.
- Please note that by leaving this site (e.g., by following a link to a page located on another domain), the user enters an area where this Policy does not apply. Janusz Leszek Kmoch, who conducts business under the company Przedsiębiorstwo Usługowo-Handlowe "ELTRANS" Janusz Leszek Kmoch, is not responsible for the privacy policies of sites operated by other entities.
- The website, together with all its components, is protected by the provisions of law, in particular the Act of February 04, 1994, on Copyright and Related Rights (Journal of Laws of 2021, item 1062, as amended, hereinafter the "Copyright and Related Rights Act") and the Act of April 16, 1993, on Combating Unfair Competition (Journal of Laws of 2022, item 1233, as amended, hereinafter the "Combating Unfair Competition Act").
- The user has the right to use the entire content published on the website, provided that the copyright is not violated. No part of the site may be used for commercial purposes without the prior consent of the site owner.
- The owner of the site and its authors shall not be liable for moral and financial losses incurred as a result of the use of the content on the sites.
II. Personal Data Protection
- The Administrator of the Personal Data is Janusz Leszek Kmoch conducting business under the name Przedsiębiorstwo Usługowo-Handlowe "ELTRANS" Janusz Leszek Kmoch, (07-203) Somianka Parcele 18, registered in the Central Register and Information on Business Activity under the number NIP: 7621783870, REGON: 551090410 (hereinafter "Janusz Leszek Kmoch"). The Administrator can be contacted in writing : (07-203) Somianka Parcele 18B, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 519 756 785, 505 634 876.
- Personal data shall be processed by the Administrator in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27 of 2016 on the protection of individuals in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter "RODO"), as well as based on other regulations governing the protection of personal data of natural persons.
- Janusz Leszek Kmoch is the administrator of personal data provided by users on the website. The Administrator takes special care to ensure that all personal data are processed in accordance with the purposes for which they were collected and used in accordance with the scope of the authorizations (consents) granted and the areas of processing permitted by law.
- Any person providing personal data to the Administrator through forms on the website shall be informed of the specific purpose for which the data is processed and the legal basis for the processing.
- The Administrator shall use personal data only for the purposes indicated, in particular in the case of consent to contact through the contact to contacting and providing information.
- Personal data processed based on the given consent will be processed until the consent is withdrawn or the purpose for which the data were collected ceases. The consent granted may be withdrawn at any time without affecting the legality of the processing carried out based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Data processed in connection with the conclusion and performance of the contract, will be processed in accordance with applicable regulations, but no longer than until the expiration of the period in which the Administrator may assert claims related to the concluded contract.
- Personal data collected through all kinds of forms on the Administrator's website, including, among others, information such as name and surname, e-mail address, are used only to identify the Customer, establish business contact with him/her, provide the Customer with free materials prepared by the Administrator, provide the Customer with a quote for services provided by the Administrator, conduct business negotiations with the Customer and possibly sign and execute a contract. If the Client consents, the personal data provided by the Client will be used by the Administrator for marketing of its products and services or marketing of products and services of third parties, and for monitoring traffic on the Administrator's website (profiling).
- Personal data collected through all kinds of forms posted on websites will be processed by the Administrator for the time necessary to provide free materials or valuation of the Administrator's services to Customers, for the duration of trade negotiations aimed at signing a contract (but no longer than one year from the date of receipt of a trade offer by the Customer), and further for the duration of execution of the contract or performance of the service, as well as for the time during which the Administrator is required to store sales documents.
- Personal data collected through the form on the Administrator's website is processed based on a person's consent (Article 6(1)(a) RODO), and also when the processing of such data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or to start action at the request of the data subject before entering into a contract (Article 6(1)(b) RODO).
- Consent to the processing of personal data may be revoked by the Administrator's Client at any time. Withdrawal of consent for data processing shall not affect the legality of data processing performed by the Administrator based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Withdrawal of consent may be made by sending an appropriate statement by the Customer to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
III. Rights of website users
- The data subject:
- a. is entitled to obtain from the Controller confirmation that personal data concerning him or her is being processed, and if this is the case, he or she is entitled to access it and a range of information such as:
- a) the purposes of the processing;
- b) the categories of personal data involved;
- c) information about the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations;
- d) where possible, the intended period of storage of personal data, and where this is not possible, the criteria for determining this period;
- e) information on the right to request from the Controller the rectification, removal, or restriction of the processing of personal data concerning the data subject, and to object to such processing;
- f) information about the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- g) if the personal data was not collected from the data subject - any available information about its source;
- b. Has a right to request the Administrator to promptly rectify personal data concerning it that is incorrect; c. Has a right to demand from the Administrator the immediate deletion of personal data pertaining to it under the specified circumstances; d. Has a right to request the Administrator to restrict data processing; e. Has a right to receive, in a structured, commonly known machine-readable format, the personal data concerning it that the Administrator has provided; f. has the right, in the cases mentioned, to send such personal data to another Administrator without hindrance from the Administrator to whom the data was provided; g. Has a right to object to the processing of personal data concerning him/her; h. Has the right not to be subject to a decision that is based solely on the authorized processing of his/her personal data, including profiling. (2) The controller shall enable the data subject to exercise the above-mentioned rights in accordance with the provisions of the RODO.
IV. Data acquisition
- The website www.eltrans-tsl.pl uses so-called "cookies". These are small text files sent by the web server and stored by the browser's computer software. When the browser reconnects to the site, the site recognizes the type of device from which the user connects. The parameters allow only the server that created them to read the information they contain. "Cookies" thus facilitate the use of previously visited sites.
- The information collected relates to IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, ISP, time and date information, location, and information sent to the site through the contact form.
- The data collected is used to monitor and see how users use the site to improve the site to provide a more efficient and seamless navigation. We monitor user information using the Google Analytics tool, which records user behavior on the site. "Cookies" are used to identify your browser when you use the site. "Cookies" do not collect any personal data. Collected data such as the type of browser, user, time spent on the site, etc. are used in the analysis of statistics of individual sites.
- "Cookies" identify the user, which allows the content of the site he uses to be tailored to his needs. By remembering his or her preferences, it makes it possible to adjust the advertisements directed to him or her accordingly. We use "cookies" to guarantee the highest standard of convenience of our service, and collected data is used only inside the company Przedsiębiorstwo Usługowo-Handlowe ''ELTRANS" Janusz Leszek Kmoch in order to optimize operations.
- We use the following "cookies" on the website:
- a. "Necessary" cookies to enable the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the website;
- b. "Cookies" used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuse of authentication within the service;
- c. "Performance" "cookies", enabling the collection of information about the use of the website;
- d. "Functional" "cookies", enabling "remembering" the user's selected settings and personalizing the user's interface, e.g. with regard to the selected language or region of the user's origin, font size, web page layout, etc.;
- e. "Advertising" "cookies", allowing to provide users with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- The user shall have the option to disable or restore the collection of "cookies" at any time by changing the settings in the web browser. Instructions for managing cookies are available atwww.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies.
- Additional personal data, such as e-mail address, is collected only in those places where the user, while filling out the form, expressly consented to it. We retain and use the above data only for the needs necessary to perform the function.
- You may at any time change your browser settings so that it does not accept and remember cookies. However, remember that this may significantly impede the use of the site.
V. Final provisions
- The commercial offer presented through the website www.eltrans-tsl.pl does not constitute an offer within the meaning of Article 66 §1 of the Civil Code and other applicable laws. Each page is for informational purposes only.
- To all issues not regulated here in the relevant provisions of law shall apply.